Some physiological functions and phenomena of the human body can be reflected by the changes of biological macromolecules in the body. If the chemical composition of these biological macromolecules is checked, the health of the human body can be understood. This is the reason for the biochemical examination during the physical examination. Such biochemical indicators are biochemical indicators. There are many items in the biochemical examination. Do you know what is behind the different indicators of different items?
This project mainly includes:
1. Alanine aminotransferase (ALT), a normal reference value of 5 to 40 U/L (International Units/Liter), used to analyze the “degree of injury” of the liver. The increase in this index is common in acute and chronic Hepatitis, drug-induced liver damage, fatty liver, cirrhosis, myocardial infarction, myocarditis and biliary tract diseases.
2. Aspartate aminotransferase (AST), the normal reference value is 0～37U/L, and the ratio with ALT is often used as the standard for diagnosis of liver disease or the analysis reference of liver disease severity.
3. Gamma-glutamyltransferase (GGT) test, the normal reference value is 8～50U/L, which reflects whether you have liver and gallbladder disease.
4. Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP), the normal reference value is 20～110U/L. By checking this item index, it can be concluded whether the patient has bile duct disease.
5. Cholinesterase (CHE), the normal reference value is 5400～13200U/L, and the degree of liver damage can be obtained through analysis.
6. Total bile acid (TBA), the normal reference value is 0-20mmol/L (millimoles/liter), and the specific pathological process of the hepatobiliary system can be understood through analysis.
7. Bilirubin is divided into total bilirubin (TBil), direct bilirubin (DBil), and indirect bilirubin (IBiL). The normal reference value ranges are 2～19mmol/L, 0～4mmol/L, 1.7 ~15/μmol/L (micromole/liter). If DBil and IBiL are significantly increased, you may suffer from hepatitis; if DBil is significantly increased, you may have biliary disease; if LBil is significantly increased, it may be a hemolytic disease.
8. The normal ranges of total protein (TP), albumin (ALB) and globulin (GLB) are 60～80g/L (grams/liter), 35～55g/L, 1.5～2.5g/L, respectively. The three indicators mainly reflect the liver’s synthetic function. If the protein content is significantly reduced, it means that the liver’s synthetic function has suffered severe damage. It is worth noting that this indicator has a certain relationship with the physiological condition of the human body. If you drink a lot of water before the test, the final test result may also be lower. Therefore, you should ensure an empty stomach before the biochemical test to avoid affecting the test result. .
This item mainly includes the following detection indicators:
1. Serum creatinine (CR), this indicator has certain differences between men and women, among which the normal reference value for men is between 53 and 106 μmol/L, while the normal reference value for women is relatively low. Between 44～97μmol/L. If this indicator is abnormally elevated, it indicates that there is a problem with glomerular filtration function. The more common manifestation in the disease is chronic renal failure.
2. Serum urea nitrogen (BUN), the normal reference range of this index is 3.2～7.1mmol/L. If an abnormal increase is found, it may be caused by chronic kidney disease caused by primary glomerulonephritis, pyelonephritis, etc. Functional failure.
3. Serum uric acid (UA), the normal reference value of this indicator is also divided into men and women. The normal reference value for men is between 268 and 488mmol/L, while that for women is lower, specifically between 178 and 387mmol/L. One indicator is abnormally high, it is possible to suffer from polycystic kidney disease and other diseases.
This item mainly has the following detection indicators:
1. Cholesterol, the normal range of this indicator is between 3.25～5.18mmol/L. The higher the cholesterol, the thicker the blood fat. It needs to be improved by medication and life conditioning in time, otherwise it will be easy Causes cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.
2. Triglycerides, the normal range of this indicator is between 0.2 and 1.7mmol/L. High levels can lead to cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases such as atherosclerosis, hyperthyroidism, low adrenal cortex, and parenchymal liver disease. And so on can cause the index to decrease.
3. Low-density lipoprotein, the normal value of this detection index is between 2～3.12mmol/L, too high can also cause cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.
4. High-density lipoprotein, the normal range of this detection index is between 1.1 and 1.5mmol/L. If it is too low, it will increase the risk of coronary heart disease.
This item has two test indicators: the first is fasting blood glucose, the normal range is between 3.9 and 6.1mmol/L; the second is blood glucose 2 hours after a meal, the normal range is between 5.6 and 7.0mmol/L . If the fasting blood glucose is greater than 7.0mmol/L and the postprandial blood glucose is greater than 11.1mmol/L, it means that you have diabetes.
Understanding biochemical indicators is beneficial to disease diagnosis and rational use of drugs. The above only lists some common biochemical indicators and their meanings. The diagnosis of specific diseases requires a doctor to combine multiple factors and tests to confirm the diagnosis.
Norfloxacin,manufacturer,exporter,Trading,supplier,export,import,trader,Generic drugs,Manufacturer,manufacturing possibilities,active ingredients,medicine,health,uses,trials, Norfloxacin,manufacturing process Norfloxacin,possilibities,China,trading, Norfloxacin,supplier,supply,suppliers,vendor,vendors,price,prices, Norfloxacin